Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We are growing and we want you to join our supportive culture and make your mark! Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates is one of the largest independent rheumatologists in NJ. Our team of doctors has an unwavering compassion for our patients and our employees. Be a part of something big!
What You Will Do:
Daily transmission of claims via EDI and paper claims. Reviews open account receivable accounts for rejections and under payments and processes appeals when necessary.
- Runs daily claims transmissions electronically through EMR clearinghouses and 1500 forms.
- Reviews exception reports received through EMR after claim transmissions. Processes claim edits from the clearinghouses.
- Submit weekly patient statements via EMR.
- Review weekly upcoming Infusion reports for patients scheduled that have outstanding balances owed by the insurance company and address the issues with the insurance company and patient.
- Reviews monthly account receivable reports for claim status, reprocesses claims and processes appeals for denied claims.
- Reviews explanation of benefits to ensure that payments received are accurate. Reports any payment and denial trends to billing manager.
- Review status of accounts receivable through the use of rejection, edit and outstanding balances.
- Works all triage and To Do tasks that are assigned to them from payment poster or other billing staff.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, GED, associate degree or vocational education.
- Two or more years of medical account receivable experience required.
- Works well both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communications, organization, documentation and time management skills.
- Must be detailed oriented, have a high degree of accuracy and superior follow up skills.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org