Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We want you to be part of our supportive culture and to make your mark.
What You Will Do:
- Answer phone and routes calls to appropriate area.
- Post all credit card payments.
- Print fee slips for upcoming appointments. Review account for patient balance and active referrals, if required.
- Maintain log/tracking of all fee slips.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Monitor Billing Portal.
- Monitor Billing Voice Mail.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate or GED.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Charge entry experience preferred.
- Medical insurance terminology helpful.
- Navinet and EMR experience preferred.
- Office experience preferred.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com