Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We want you to be part of our supportive culture and to make your mark.
What You Will Do:
The Call Center Representative answers calls in a timely and professional manner, schedules patient
appointments, transfers calls appropriately and tasks messages appropriately.
Call Center Duties:
- Answers calls and schedules appointments into EMR.
- Enters patient demographics, insurance, and necessary clinical information into EMR.
- Confirms new patient, follow up appointments using EMR reports.
- Contacts patients daily with reschedule requests.
- Optimizes the physicians’ schedule on a daily basis.
- Monitors patient waitlist.
- Works closely with billing department regarding insurance.
- Reschedules appointments during provider absences.
- Answers calls and routes calls to appropriate departments.
- Responds to emergency calls according to established procedures.
What You’ll Have:
- High school diploma or GED. Medical Assistant or Multi-skilled Heath Technician certificate helpful.
- Two years call center or receptionist experience utilizing EMR in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Leadership skills.
- Must have a willingness and ability to adapt to change including advances in technology.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.