Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We want you to be part of our supportive culture and to make your mark.
What You Will Do:
- Review all credit balance invoices, makes appropriate corrections within the EMR, request refund checks, mails checks and clears accounts within the EMR.
- Analyze charge errors to create the refunds and sends to the charge entry staff for further review.
- Maintain documentation for all refunds within the EMR.
- Assist in establishing work priorities including yearly state credit balance project.
- Understanding of EOB and remittance advice preferred but not required.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, GED, associate degree or vocational education.
- Two or more years of credit balance and refund experience in a medical office required.
- Up to date knowledge of insurance company policies regarding credit balances and payment take backs.
- Experience with major insurance company web portals.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.
About the Practice:
Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates (ARBDA) is the one of the largest independent rheumatologist in NJ. We bring deep clinical knowledge and experience to every patient. Our team of doctors have unwavering compassion for all of our patients into each community we serve. Our mission is to build relationships with our patients and their families through treatment, education, and advocacy, maximizing their quality of life in relation to their rheumatically problems. Our practice is small enough to offer traditional, personal, professional care and large enough to assure progressive, diverse, state of the art treatment options.