Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be Part of–our ARBDA Culture:
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We want you to be part of our supportive culture and to make your mark.
What You’ll Do:
Charge Entry reviews and enters all charges within the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Accurately enters all changes in EMR.
- Monitors fee slips for potential billing errors.
- Follows up with insurance companies and patients as needed.
- Reviews infusion flow sheets for errors before charges are entered.
- Compares EMR generated superbill to fee slips for accuracy before charge entry.
- Regular attendance in the office.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with patients, colleagues, physicians, and the public.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, GED, associate’s degree or vocational education.
- At least two years of medical charge entry experience required.
- Experience working in an office setting
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written with patients, co-workers and insurance representatives employing a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Must have a willingness and ability to adapt to change including advances in technology.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.