Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates
What You’ll Be Part of–our ARBDA Culture:
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We are growing and we want you to join our supportive culture and make your mark! Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates is one of the largest independent rheumatologists in NJ. Our team of doctors has an unwavering compassion for our patients and our employees. Be a part of something big!
What You’ll Do:
The Infusion Nurse administers medicine to patients through IV infusion, IV injections or subcutaneous injection. This full-time position is 3 days a week in Galloway, NJ (M,Tu,W) and 2 days in Sewell, NJ (Th, F).
- Provides an individualized patient assessment based on institutions policies, procedures and protocols.
- Performs and administers proper treatments as ordered by providers in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Administers medicines, works with specific standard operating procedure.
- Works with multiple patients, with differing needs, stages of health and risks.
- Manages the infusion room including providing direction to the Infusion Medical Assistant.
- Schedules infusion patient appointments.
- Documents services in accordance with the SOPs.
- Communicates directly with patients, addressing needs and concerns while providing a safe environment for the patient.
- Assist and support in answering infusion triage calls as needed.
- Utilize internal inventory system for tracking medication and supplies.
- Maintains confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines in manners that relate to patients, family and staff.
- Provides individualized patient/family education.
What You’ll Have:
- A BSN, an associate’s degree in nursing, or have graduated from an accredited and approved nursing program required.
- Current NJ RN license required.
- 2 years nursing experience.
- Home infusion nursing experience highly preferred.
- Excellent IV infusion and clinical judgment skills.
- Administrative skills.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.