Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We want you to be part of our supportive culture and to make your mark.
What You Will Do:
- Greets, registers and collects co-pays from patients arriving at the office.
- Returns calls to patients with physician instructions, documents completed calls.
- Orders and stocks supplies.
- Collects and delivers patient materials for new patients to doctors as requested.
- Assists patients with referrals.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, associate’s degree or vocational education.
- Experience working in a medical office setting (beyond an externship) preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records preferred.
- Appointment scheduling experience, medical terminology preferred.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.