Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We are growing and we want you to join our supportive culture and make your mark! Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates is one of the largest independent rheumatologists in NJ. Our team of doctors has an unwavering compassion for our patients and our employees.
Be a part of something big!
What You Will Do:
This position is part time, 2-3 days a week.
The Clinical Research Coordinator is primarily responsible for working with the Clinical Research Department Manager and all principal investigators to provide support for clinical research and placing an emphasis on identifying and working with study patients to ensure regulatory compliance
- Maintains familiarity with all clinical research with inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Assists in identification of patients for specific trains and interacts with patients to ensure compliance with study regulations.
- Participates in informed consent process for study subjects.
- Assists with prescreening of subjects for new and existing trials.
- Performs patient visits including preparation and completion of all paperwork and lab work.
- Calls subjects to gather missing information on source documents, receive medical records as necessary or follow-up on Serious Adverse Event (SAE) information.
- Schedules appointments in appropriate scheduling systems, email appointment information to all department members.
- Maintains supply inventory and order necessary supplies.
- Conducts Quality Assurance checks.
- Maintains temperature logs for all drug storage areas.
- Prepares for and/or assists with monitor visits.
- Ensures data in paper source and EDC match and are accurate.
- Accountable for clinical research drugs.
- Assists physician with study assessments.
- Assists with creating source documents for new studies.
- Assists with query resolution as needed.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, GED, associate’s degree or vocational education. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year experience as a Clinical Research Assistant.
- One to 2 years Healthcare experience required.
- Experience doing patient visits.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.