Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We are growing and we want you to join our supportive culture and make your mark! Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates is one of the largest independent rheumatologists in NJ. Our team of doctors has an unwavering compassion for our patients and our employees. Be a part of something big!
What You Will Do:
- Review all credit balance invoices, makes appropriate corrections within the EMR, request refund checks, mails checks and clears accounts within the EMR.
- Analyze charge errors to create the refunds and sends to the charge entry staff for further review.
- Maintain documentation for all refunds within the EMR.
- Assist in establishing work priorities including yearly state credit balance project.
- Understanding of EOB and remittance advice preferred but not required.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, GED, associate degree or vocational education.
- Two or more years of credit balance and refund experience in a medical office required.
- Up to date knowledge of insurance company policies regarding credit balances and payment take backs.
- Experience with major insurance company web portals.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org