Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
Arthritis, Rheumatic and Bone Disease Associates (ARBDA) is one of the largest, most experienced, and Top-Rated rheumatology practices in the nation. Established in 1974, we have been caring for patients for close to 50 years. ARBDA has grown from a single office to 6 offices throughout south and central New Jersey and employs over 100 employees and growing. Our team is dedicated to diagnosing, treating, and medically managing arthritis, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases and Osteoporosis. Our mission is that we strive to continually build relationships with our patients and their families through treatment, education, and advocacy while maximizing their quality of life.
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We are growing and want you to join our supportive culture and make your mark! Our team of doctors has an unwavering compassion for our patients and our employees. Be a part of something big!
What You Will Do:
This position requires candidates to be available to travel to our Voorhees, Sewell, and Moorestown, NJ offices as needed.
The Medical Receptionist performs clerical and administrative work such as checking in patients and providing patient assistance. This position is the “face” of the practice.
- Greets and checks in patients arriving at the office.
- Checks for accuracy of demographics.
- Works closely with billing department regarding balances and referrals.
- Scanning new patient paperwork prior to patient being seen.
- Collects and posts co-pays and patient balances.
- Schedules follow up visits, enters patient recalls if required. Provides patient with lab, X-ray and educational materials.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, associate’s degree or vocational education.
- Experience working in an office setting (beyond an externship).
- Experience with Electronic Health Records.
- Knowledge of appointment scheduling and medical terminology helpful.
- Excellent customer service, organization, documentation, communication and time management skills.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com