Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We want you to be part of our supportive culture and to make your mark.
What You Will Do:
The Medical Assistant works directly with the physician completing administrative and clinical tasks during and after office visits. The Medical Assistant is an integral part of our team and possesses strong communication and time management skills.
- Room patients and collect/record vital signs and enter results in Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Collect patient health history and medication reconciliation, enter information into EMR.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms. Keep rooms neat, clean and fully stocked.
- Document clinical data in the EMR as directed by and in collaboration with the treating provider.
- Respond to physician’s requests for patient related services such as test results, referrals, etc.
- Perform within legal and ethical boundaries.
What You’ll Have:
- Valid Medical Assistant certification required.
- HS graduate, GED, vocational education or associate’s degree.
- Minimum of one year recent medical office experience as a CMA preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.