Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
Arthritis, Rheumatic and Bone Disease Associates (ARBDA) is one of the largest, most experienced, and Top-Rated rheumatology practices in the nation. Established in 1974, we have been caring for patients for close to 50 years. ARBDA has grown from a single office to 6 offices throughout south and central New Jersey and employs over 100 employees and growing. Our team is dedicated to diagnosing, treating, and medically managing arthritis, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases and Osteoporosis. Our mission is that we strive to continually build relationships with our patients and their families through treatment, education, and advocacy while maximizing their quality of life.
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We are growing and want you to join our supportive culture and make your mark! Our team of doctors has an unwavering compassion for our patients and our employees. Be a part of something big!
What You Will Do:
Infusion Nurse (RN) is responsible for managing patient care by restoring and promoting patients’
health through the nursing process, collaborating with providers and other team members. Provides
support and education to patients, friends and families. Oversees assigned team members. Provides
intravenous therapy to a variety of patients including IM and SQ injections.
This part time position requires candidates to be available to work Tuesdays 9am-6pm and Wednesdays 8:30am-4:30pm at our Galloway, NJ office.
- Provides an individualized patient assessment based on institutions policies, procedures and
- Performs and administers proper treatments as ordered by providers in an efficient and
- Administers medicines, works with specific standard operating procedure.
- Works with multiple patients, with differing needs, stages of health and risks.
- Manages the infusion room including providing direction to the Infusion Medical Assistant.
- Schedules infusion patient appointments.
- Documents services in accordance with the SOPs.
- Communicates directly with patients, addressing needs and concerns while providing a safe
environment for the patient.
- Assist and support in answering infusion triage calls as needed.
- Utilize internal inventory system for tracking medication and supplies.
- Maintains confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines in manners that relate to patients, family and
- Provides individualized patient/family education.
What You’ll Have:
- A BSN, an associate’s degree in nursing, or have graduated from an accredited and approved
nursing program required.
- Current NJ RN license required.
- 2 years nursing experience.
- Home infusion nursing experience highly preferred.
- Excellent IV infusion and clinical judgment skills.