Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates
What You’ll Be Part of–our ARBDA Culture:
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We want you to be part of our supportive culture and to make your mark.
Candidates for this full-time position will be required to work at both our Hamilton and Wall, NJ locations.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare infusion records accurately in advance of patient appointments including add-ons.
- Prepare infusion area for treatment of patients and maintains a clean, healthy and safe environment for patients.
- Prepare, review and document recent laboratory testing related to patients’ treatment on infusion records and fee slips.
- Check and record the patients’ pulse, blood pressure, temperature, weight, height and other medical history data in EMR.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, GED, associate’s degree or vocational education.
- Medical Assistant certification required.
- EMR experience required.
- General knowledge base of infusion and pre-medications, reasons for use and side effects associated with their uses.
- Patient care experience preferred.
- Demonstrate efficient use of time to ensure work is accurate and of high quality.
- Excellent organization, documentation, time management and communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented, have a high degree of accuracy and superior follow up skills.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.