Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be Part of–our ARBDA Culture:
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We want you to be part of our supportive culture and to make your mark.
What You’ll Do:
- Check in infusion patients.
- Print fee slips and check them thoroughly to see if referrals are needed, the proper authorization has been obtained, balances and eligibility.
- Create tasks for the Co Pay Assistance Coordinator to enroll or re-enroll patients into the pharmaceutical assistance programs.
- Assist in reviewing office visit account receivables by checking status of claims with the insurance carriers.
- Covers office front desk when needed .
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, GED, associate degree or vocational education.
- Two or more years of medical office front desk experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills, organization, documentation and time management skills.
- Works well both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communications, organization, documentation, and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented, have a high degree of accuracy and superior follow up skills.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.
Who We Are:
Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates (ARBDA) is the one of the largest independent rheumatologist in NJ. We bring deep clinical knowledge and experience to every patient. Our team of doctors have unwavering compassion for all of our patients into each community we serve. Our mission is to build relationships with our patients and their families through treatment, education, and advocacy, maximizing their quality of life in relation to their rheumatological problems. Our practice is small enough to offer traditional, personal, professional care and large enough to assure progressive, diverse, state of the art treatment options.