Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be Part of–our ARBDA Culture:
Arthritis, Rheumatic and Bone Disease Associates (ARBDA) is one of the largest, most experienced, and Top-Rated rheumatology practices in the nation. Established in 1974, we have been caring for patients for close to 50 years. ARBDA has grown from a single office to 6 offices throughout south and central New Jersey and employs over 100 employees and growing. Our team is dedicated to diagnosing, treating, and medically managing arthritis, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases and Osteoporosis. Our mission is that we strive to continually build relationships with our patients and their families through treatment, education, and advocacy while maximizing their quality of life.
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We are growing and want you to join our supportive culture and make your mark! Our team of doctors has an unwavering compassion for our patients and our employees. Be a part of something big!
What You Will Do:
The hours for this part time position would be Tuesday 9-6, Wednesdays 8-4:30.
The Medical Assistant works directly with the physician completing administrative and clinical tasks during and after office visits. The Medical Assistant is an integral part of our team and possesses strong communication and time management skills.
- Room patients and collect/record vital signs and enter results in Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Collect patient health history and medication reconciliation, enter information into EMR.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms. Keep rooms neat, clean and fully stocked.
- Document clinical data in the EMR as directed by and in collaboration with the treating provider.
- Respond to physician’s requests for patient related services such as test results, referrals, etc.
- Perform within legal and ethical boundaries.
What You’ll Have:
- Valid Medical Assistant certification required.
- HS graduate, GED, vocational education or associate’s degree.
- Minimum of one year recent medical office experience as a CMA preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.