Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Bone Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We are growing and we want you to join our supportive culture and make your mark! Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates is one of the largest independent rheumatologists in NJ. Our team of doctors has an unwavering compassion for our patients and our employees. Be a part of something big!
What You Will Do:
The Billing Receptionist will greet visitors to the Administration and Billing/Pre-Authorization Departments while assisting with daily billing department duties.
- Answers phone and routes calls to appropriate area.
- Posts all credit card payments.
- Prints fee slips for upcoming appointments. Reviews account for patient balance and active referrals, if required.
- Maintains log/tracking of all fee slips.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Monitors Billing Portal.
- Monitors Billing Voice Mail.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate or GED.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Charge entry experience preferred.
- Medical insurance terminology helpful.
- Navinet and EMR experience preferred.
- Office experience preferred.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org