Website Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates
What You’ll Be a Part of: the ARBDA Culture
At ARBDA everyone has an opportunity to make an impact and put their skills and interests front and center. We want you to be part of our supportive culture and to make your mark.
What You Will Do:
- Handles incoming calls from patients regarding balances.
- Post patient payments.
- Process payments that come through the patient portal.
- Calls patients regarding outstanding balance to obtain payment or to secure a budget payment plan.
- Reviews monthly No Show report. Mails patient appropriate letter regarding no show policy.
- Works closely with patients to understand different types of insurance.
What You’ll Have:
- HS graduate, GED, associate’s degree or vocational education.
- Two years medical office experience preferred.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience required.
- Knowledge of medical insurance terminology
- Excellent organization, documentation, time management, customer service and telephone skills.
Benefits You Will Receive:
ARBDA’s programs reflect our continued commitment to our employees. We take pride in offering a competitive benefits package including health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance. We offer a 401K plan with a company contribution.